Hi, my name is Daniel I’m from El Salvador located at Central America we are a little country which is a little bridge that connects North and South America.
I am software developer that has been into so many adventures, solving, learning and sharing. I didn’t realized how fast the time is going and now here I am with more than 10 years of experience in Software development.
I started my journey as
Java developer where I stayed for more than
eight years, from Java 4 to Java 8 from stand alone application, web development, web services, and cloud (AWS).
Eventually I jumped into
DevOps working mostly with CI/CD which I think it gives me a new fresh air on my career and I really love how that is linked with new world of how to develop a solution to get a wider view not encapsulating myself in How to create an application but how to delivery it and keep a history of their development more interesting, safe, reliable and reproducible.
I could extend more about myself and my experience but instead I would like to share a brief list of the things I have worked with. You might find it a bit weird but fore sure I have enjoyed!
- Java EE: JDBC, JMS, EJB 3, JPA, JSF, Restful, SOAP
- Spring: Spring framework, Eureka, Config Server, Spring Data, Spring security.
- Application servers:
- Oracle Weblogic 11g, 12c
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle BI
- Jasper Studio, Jasper Server
- Oracle DB
- Views, Stores procedures, PL/SQL, Triggers, SQL
- AWS: Rekognition, Lambda, S3, EC2, IAM, ECS, EFS, etc.
- Declarative pipelines (Groovy based)
- Freestyle jobs
- A lot of plugins and solid core understanding.
- K8 agents, Docker agents, Azure agents, Jenkins agents
- Deployment to Kubernetes, Openshift, SSH based connectivy
- Webhooks prebuilt or customs
Kubernetes and Openshift